Skip to content
Questions? Call Us!
San Francisco Public Library Website
High School Diploma
General Career Preparation
Child Care and Education
Home Care Professional
Retail Customer Service
Food and Hospitality
Hospitality and Leisure
Introduction to Manufacturing
How It Works
Are You Ready Survey
To get started, answer a few questions to see if the school is right for you:
1. Please provide your first and last name.
2. Please provide your phone number.
3. Please provide your email address.
4. Do you have a permanent address at this time?
Please provide your home address.
Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
5. Are you a resident of San Francisco?
6. Are you 19 years of age or older?
7. What is the last grade of formal education you successfully completed?
I attended high school outside of the United States.
8. Do you have a standard high school diploma (not a certificate of completion) or a high school equivalency diploma (GED)?
9. Have you successfully passed any of the GED® subject area tests at a Performance Level 2 or higher (145+)?
Which of the GED® subject test areas have you successfully passed
10. Do you have a San Francisco Public Library card?
Are you willing to get one?
No (SFPL library cards are free)
11. Do you have access to a computer or tablet with Internet service?
What kind of computer do you have access to?
Are you able to regularly use a computer at your library or within your community?
12. Are you able to spend an average of 10 hours per week on your courses?
13. What is the main reason why you would like to complete the career online high school program?
I want to get a job.
I want to get a better/higher-paying job.
I want to get a promotion in my current job.
I want to achieve this for myself.
I want to increase my knowledge.
I want to go to college.
I want to set an example for my family/friends.
I want to open my mind to new things
14. How did you learn about Career Online High School?*
Email from library
Google or other search engine
Other library programming
Word of mouth
15. Please answer the following question using no more than 150 words: What inspires you to pursue a high school education?